Cet article n'est pas disponible dans votre langue. La langue source d'origine est indiquée ci-dessous.
- First remove the 3 screws on the base
- Remove the camera ring from the base.
- Use the mounting stand to mark the holes at the location where you want to mount
the camera (optionally mark a hole for the Ethernet cable as well).
- Drill the holes and fill the holes with the supplied plugs.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable of the camera is situated correctly before mounting
- Mount the bracket stand to the wall or ceiling using the supplied screws.
- Mount the camera housing to the bracket with the camera base (do not tighten the
screws to much so the camera angle can still be adjusted.
- Connect the cabling using the part below, as explained in the instruction manual.
- Once the camera is aligned correctly after checking the view in the APP tighten
the screws to secure the cameras angle.