This occurs after the camera has been reset to the factory default settings (reset).
The default password is: ipcam
Password can be changed again as stated on the ID / Password card, or you can generate another password yourself.
You can change this password by following the steps below :
- Open the CamLine Pro APP
- Press the menu button of the camera (circle with three dots in the image of the camera in question)
- Press the settings icon (icon with the image of a gear)
- Press the "Advanced" button under the Advanced settings menu.
- Press the "Adjust camera password" button under the Camera password settings menu.
- Now enter the old password first (in the case of a reset this is "ipcam")
- Now enter the new password
- Repeat the new password as confirmation.
- Press "OK" to enter the new password.