To discover the IP address of your camera using the PC software you will need to:
- Make sure the camera is connected to your network.
- Open the CamLine Pro software on your Windows PC/Notebook.
- Press the “+” button to add a camera.
- Press “LAN search”.
- A list of available cameras in your Network is displayed.
- You will see the ID of the camera together with the IP address and port number of that specific camera.
Note ! : Write down the IP address of the camera to be able to access the web interface of the camera. Or you can double-click the camera ID to open the web interface of the camera directly in the browser of your PC/Notebook.