Follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the Windows-key (Windows flag sign) an press one time on the “R” key on your keyboard
- Type in this field: optionalfeatures
- Search in this list for “SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support” and mark the checkbox
- Click on “OK” and reboot your PC/Laptop
- Again; press and hold the Windows-key and press one time on the “R” key on your keyboard
- Type in this field: \\EM7480
At least 1 HDD needs to be connected onto the media player. The media player will now be visible in the Windows10 Network environment.