- On/Off Switch.
- DC In: Connection for the power cable (5V).
- Optical S/PDIF connection: Audio connection to connect to your digital audio receiver.
- LAN: Connection used to connect to your LAN network.
- Micro SD card reader: Connection for external memory cards such as Micro-SD and Micro-SDHC cards.
- HDMI connection: HDMI High speed. Used to connect to your HD television or HDMI AV receiver.
- USB 2.0 host: Used to connect USB devices such as a USB hard disk, USB memory sticks, wireless keyboard* and Wifi network adapters.
* Wireless Keyboard support: All wireless keyboards including 2,4GHz dongle should normally work, except for Bluetooth keyboard. Also note that FN and media keys might not function.