- Tap “+” on the top right corner. A list of potential products appears.
- Select the device type you want to add from the list
- Activate the device to be added by plugging it in.
- Make sure a tone is heard (as shown in example in the application) and tap the button to confirm. If a tone is not heard hold the reset button.
- Confirm your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network to which the device will be added, enter the Wi-Fi password and confirm.
- Read the instructions in the app and tap “Continue”
- Hold the QR code in front of the camera and wait for a confirmation tone to be heard.
- Now the device will be searched, make sure your phone and the device are close to the router to optimize reception.
- After the product is found and added, rename it so you can easily recognize it.
Note ! : If above method fails (this can be due to unstable network or specific network protection) add the device using WiFi Smart configuration by following the steps below.