Determine the schedule of the alarm settings to be enabled or disabled (default is 24/7 scheduling enabled).
You want to use the scheduler if you want to setup your camera that within a specific time window movement is detected you will be noticed by alarm through E-mail and also the video is recorded to FTP or a snapshot is saved to FTP. To setup this you can use the scheduler.
Below you will find the steps to adjust the settings:
- First we have to find the IP address of the IP camera. If you do not know the IP address of the camera, you can find it via the CamLine Pro PC software.
- Start the CamLine Pro PC software and click on the + icon next click on “LAN search". The camera can be located by its ID number as noticed on the ID-card. Double click with the left mouse button on the camera ID number and an Internet browser will open automatically.
- In the address bar of the browser, you will see for example the IP-address: https://192.168.8.10:443 :443 = port number and is applicable in case you have installed the most recent Firmware for your camera. In case you not seeing a login screen after the Internet browser has been opened, then the camera does not have the most recent Firmware version installed and is port :81 applicable. Change port: 443 into 81 e.g. https://192.168.8.10:81 and press “Enter” in order to reload the page.
- The login screen will appear now, the default user name = admin and the password you are able to retrieve from the ID-card (4 cipher digits) you received along with the camera. After a reset or Firmware update the default password will be hereafter: ipcam
- You are able to change the default password or in the CamLine Pro App or through the IP-address (as described above) at “Advanced Settings” and finally at “User Accounts”.
- After signing in; click on "Sign in" (for IE, Firefox etc.).
- Click on "Options" (cog wheel).
- In the left menu choose "Alarm settings", then click on "Alarm scheduling". The following screen appears:
- The time slots marked in green is the duration that the camera will send alerts by motion detection and/or record to the FTP server. The time slots marked in white is the duration that the camera will NOT send alerts by motion detection and/or record to the FTP server.
- You have the option to determine what action the camera will use on a motion event during the Alarm schedule.
- In the alarm settings menu click on "Alarm settings". See picture:
- Here you can choose from: Send e-mail, Save snapshot to FTP server, Record video to FTP server. More options can be selected.
- Press "OK" to save the settings.
Important ! : If you use the camera in combination with the EM6304 NVR, then the motion detection must be switched on in order to use this function on the EM6304.