- The settings of the camera are available in the menu option “Advanced settings”.
- SD card settings
The following recording settings are available:
- Format SD card: The SD card will be formatted (all data and recordings will be erased).
- Alarm: The camera will start recording to the SD-card on an alarm event (Motion detection needs to be enabled).
- Continuous recording: The camera will keep recording continuously to the SD card if the SD card is full de camera will overwrite the oldest recording.
- Duration recording: Determine the length of the recording per file (values are in seconds).
- Recording resolution: Set the resolution used for the recording. (Higher resolution will require more SD card capacity).
- Start REC: Determine a specific time to start recording to the SD card.
- End REC: Determine a specific time to stop recording to the SD card.
How much storage space is required to record continuously on the SD-card for 24 hours?
Below you will find a schematic of the used storage space per resolution when recording continuously to the SD card.
*This is an average of used storage capacity when recording continuously, values may be influenced by the amount of: movement, colors and the difference between day/night.
Please note ! : the amount of data is based on a home environment and is based on daytime recording. When the camera is in night mode the amount of data will be less, also the amount of movement and colors will influence the amount of data. Make sure you always reserve additional space.
Example @1920x1080 and wish to record 24 hours on micro SD card we advise not to use a 16GB micro SD card but a 32GB micro SD card.