- The settings of the camera are available in the menu option “Advanced settings”.
- FTP settings
Set the FTP server settings for the camera to store the snapshots and recordings after an alarm is triggered.
How can I change the quality/resolution of the snapshots made by the camera? The camera uses the resolution settings of the second video stream. Below you will find the steps to adjust the settings:
- First we have to find the IP address of the IP camera. If you do not know the IP address of the camera, you can find it via the CamLine Pro PC software.
- Start the CamLine Pro PC software and click on the + icon next click on “LAN search". The camera can be located by its ID number as noticed on the ID-card. Double click with the left mouse button on the camera ID number and an Internet browser will open automatically.
- In the address bar of the browser, you will see for example the IP-address: https://192.168.8.10:443 :443 = port number and is applicable in case you have installed the most recent Firmware for your camera. In case you not seeing a login screen after the Internet browser has been opened, then the camera does not have the most recent Firmware version installed and is port :81 applicable. Change port: 443 into 81 e.g. https://192.168.8.10:81 and press “Enter” in order to reload the page.
- The login screen will appear now, the default user name = admin and the password you are able to retrieve from the ID-card (4 cipher digits) you received along with the camera. After a reset or Firmware update the default password will be hereafter: ipcam
- You are able to change the default password or in the CamLine Pro App or through the IP-address (as described above) at “Advanced Settings” and finally at “User Accounts”.
- After signing in; click on "Sign in" (for IE, Firefox etc.).
- Click on "Options" (cog wheel).
- From the menu select “Video & Audio Settings”
- Select “Video settings”
- The settings for the resolution of the snapshots can be found in the “Second stream”
- Change the “Resolution”
Press “OK” to save the settings