Here you will find specific information about the camera such as the model number, whether the camera is wired or connected via WiFi, Firmware version number, IP address and also information about the SD card and access to the recordings on the SD card. (View SD Card ..) or the ability to format the SD card.
Here you can change the settings related to the time of the camera. You see here the current time listed, With which time server the camera synchronizes its time, how often it is synchronized, the time zone and whether the camera should use the winter / summer time.
The time of the camera is no longer correct after transition from winter/summer time.
This can be remedied by logging in to the web interface of the camera and changing the time zone to save and return to the correct time zone and save it again.
Below are the steps how you can adjust these settings.
- First we have to find the IP address of the IP camera. If you do not know the IP address of the camera, you can find it via the CamLine Pro PC software.
- Start the CamLine Pro PC software and click on the + icon next click on “LAN search". The camera can be located by its ID number as noticed on the ID-card. Double click with the left mouse button on the "camera ID" number and an Internet browser will open automatically.
- In the address bar of the browser, you will see for example the IP-address: https://192.168.8.10:443 :443 = port number and is applicable in case you have installed the most recent Firmware for your camera. In case you not seeing a login screen after the Internet browser has been opened, then the camera does not have the most recent Firmware version installed and is port :81 applicable. Change port: 443 into 81 e.g. https://192.168.8.10:81 and press “Enter” in order to reload the page.
- The login screen will appear now, the default user name = admin and the password you are able to retrieve from the ID-card (4 cipher digits) you received along with the camera. After a reset or Firmware update the default password will be hereafter: ipcam
- You are able to change the default password or in the CamLine Pro App or through the IP-address (as described above) at “Advanced Settings” and finally at “User Accounts”.
- After signing in; click on "Sign in" (for IE, Firefox etc.).
- Click on "Options" (cog wheel).
- From the menu select "System Settings"
- Select "Time Settings"
- From the Time Zone option, select a different time zone than where you are going.
- Check whether the "Automatically Adjust Clock for Daylight Saving Time Changes" option is on and press "OK".
- From the Time Zone option, select the correct time zone in which you are going and press "OK".