Αυτό το άρθρο δεν είναι διαθέσιμο στη γλώσσα σας. Η αρχική γλώσσα πηγής εμφανίζεται παρακάτω.
- Ensure the camera is connected to the network with an Ethernet cable.
- Ensure the camera is added to the device list
- Select the camera in the camera list
- Press from the camera view of the camera you wish to connect to the WiFi connection.
- The settings menu will be displayed
- Go to the Menu option “WiFi setting”
- Click “Search” to search for available wireless network SSID's .
- Select the WiFi connection you wish to connect your camera to (if the camera is recently restarted please be patient and wait for the Wireless connection to be displayed by repeatedly pressing “Search”).
- Enter the Encryption settings and the WPA-PSK key of the wireless network
- Click “Apply”.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable to connect to the wireless network.
Note ! : After successfully adding the camera to the WiFi network the Camera will need some time to switch to your WiFi this is not immediately. If you wish to speed up the process unplug the power adapter and plug it back in the camera so the camera will reboot and connect to the WiFi directly.
The camera needs a stable WiFi signal and bandwidth to be able to broadcast the video over the Network/Internet. If you notice the video stream is not viewed correctly in the APP/software/webinterface. You will need to set the resolution of the camera lower to be able to view the video correctly.
Below you can find an overview of an estimated Bandwidth solely needed per camera per resolution.